Sprint didn't let me buy off contract for upgrade to One

silverthornne

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else have this problem? I have an EVO 4G LTE and when I went to the Sprint website it said I could pay a $175 upgrade fee to buy "any phone at nationally advertised prices" but that I had to go to a Sprint store for that. So I tried just that and they wouldn't let me. I called Sprint CS to find out what was going on and they wouldn't let me do that either. Anyway I am One less but that's probably for the best. I am not sure I'd like a renewed contract with Sprint right now...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else have this problem? I have an EVO 4G LTE and when I went to the Sprint website it said I could pay a $175 upgrade fee to buy "any phone at nationally advertised prices" but that I had to go to a Sprint store for that. So I tried just that and they wouldn't let me. I called Sprint CS to find out what was going on and they wouldn't let me do that either. Anyway I am One less but that's probably for the best. I am not sure I'd like a renewed contract with Sprint right now...

I had to pay 270.bucks since I got the EVO LTE last year. I was able to do it. Call in and request account services. Explain your situation. Paying the early upgrade fee is basically paying your etf to renew. There's a way to do it.

Sent from my brilliant HTC One

silverthornne

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Just wonder then why is it that after one store rep, a CS line rep, and a CS line manager they wouldn't let me. One shouldn't really jump through so many hoops for it...

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I tried the same thing a few years ago with Sprint, and they wouldn't let me do it until I had less than 1 year left on my contract. Maybe that's the situation you're in? In any case, you could just cancel your line for probably the same cost and get a new one.

silverthornne

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I guess. If that's the case I'm going to reconsider because it's probably better to pay a little extra for not extending my contract...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1