Facebook Messenger and Facebook Home not working

ahaxton

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone using Facebook home and/or SMS Chat Heads with your HTC One? I tried downloading Facebook Home just to tinker and play with it but it said my phone wasn?t supported. I looked for a link in the Facebook app, as recommended in this thread, but I can find no such option.

More important to me is Facebook Messenger and the unfortunately named Chat Heads. I scoffed at first, but linked Facebook Messenger to my SMS messages on my Epic 4G Touch and LOVED Chat Heads. They are incredibly useful for continuing a conversation without interrupting whatever I?m doing. However, when I installed Facebook Messenger on my new One, I can?t find any option to link it to my SMS messages.

Am I the only one having these problems? Is it only on the Sprint version?

andmax

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same problems have you been able to find a solution. I don't want to use Facebook home but would like the messenger. It worked fine on my HTC one x I could use it for Facebook messages and sms but on my new HTC one can only get Facebook messages there is no setting to allow sms. Any help would be appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12