Hello everyone. I've had my One since the day after launch. I love the phone, but I have two major issues with the gallery app. Number one, how do I turn off the Facebookfriends pics showing up in my gallery. Number two and probably of more importance to me, certain pics don't show up. For instance, if I take a screenshot. I can see it under screenshots with a file explorer, but no section for it in the gallery. No section for pics transferredvia Bluetooth either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
- 05-29-2013, 04:36 PM #2
- 05-30-2013, 09:35 AM #3
Re: Gallery app
Check out this thread for how to get Facebook out of your gallery:
Found solution to remove Facebook from Gallery
As Davethebrewer noted, to see screenshots you go into My photos and select Albums and that will show screenshots and other all other image folders.
- By Cory Streater in forum Android AppsReplies: 61Last Post: 06-28-2011, 11:47 AM
- By MikeB in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2011, 12:43 AM
- By cjsteier in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2010, 02:04 PM
- By jessef in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2010, 10:31 PM
- By herki in forum Android AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-31-2009, 12:41 AM