Not able to send/receive text messages

DeGrace

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone had trouble sending/receiving text messages? For the past 2 weeks, I haven't been able to send or receive msgs with my brother (he has an iPhone w/ AT&T). We'd been texting up until July 4th without an issue - but now nothing.. I of course thought it was an issue with his phone and not my less than 2 month old HTC One - but today another friend told me she didn't get my text msg - she has a HTC Evo with Sprint. Any suggestions? Thanks

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried to call Sprint and ask them if the problem may be on their end? Usually when I hear people with this problem, they have incorrect APN settings. I'd ask them if they've been doing any line maintenance or tower upgrades in your area. If not you should ask them to replace your device for you. Last resort would be to contact HTC for a warranty repair or replacement.

That said, I'm assuming you're using the stock messaging app, correct? Not Google Voice or a third party app to handle texting?

DeGrace

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi Scott,

Thanks for the response. I'll call Sprint to see if that's the issue. I have used Swiftkey for quite awhile, on my previous phone and now on my HTC One. I'll reach out to them also to see if it could be an issue with them..

Cheers,
Deanndra

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12