- 2 Posts
Screen goes blank during voicemail playback
Does anybody know a solution for the following: Whenever I play a voicemail back, the screen goes completely blank (black). The blank screen is unresponsive to the back button, only the home button works. The screen remains blank with the audio playing until either the message ends or the home button is hit. Voicemail version is T.18.104.22.168. I'm not using a case. I don't think it's a faulty proximity sensor as the screen works properly when making calls (goes blank when close to face, returns when moved away). Any ideas?
- 08-17-2013, 09:59 PM #2
- 135 Posts
Re: Screen goes blank during voicemail playback
I've experienced the same issue, and the only workaround I've found is to turn on the speaker before hitting play. If the speaker is on first, the screen stays on. Obviously, listening to your messages over the speaker isn't always ideal/desirable...so hopefully this gets sorted out in the next update.
- 2 Posts
- By leadergyu in forum Samsung Galaxy 3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2013, 09:30 PM
- By x_x in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2013, 05:52 PM
- By wyldkytten in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2013, 10:41 PM
- By MrYankeeFan in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2013, 09:12 PM
- By lojopgh in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2013, 07:41 PM