- 08-21-2013, 12:46 PM #2
Re: htc one or g2?
Of course! Only thing wrong with the One is the screen size and the LG2 takes care of that. Question becomes is it worth waiting for the sequel next year or upgrading to the LG2 as soon as its released and regretting not being patient later on. I've had nothing but good experiences with HTC and enjoy Sense so am slightly hesitant to jump to LG.
That's the beauty of Android though, choices, choices.
Posted via Android Central App
- By jjmmbboo in forum Android Sideload Wonder MachineReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2013, 02:18 AM
- By enokara in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 08-30-2013, 01:00 AM
- By Brandon Thomas3 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2013, 07:28 PM
- By kwitel in forum HTC OneReplies: 23Last Post: 08-20-2013, 11:26 AM
- By leakschina in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2013, 12:12 PM