- 2 Posts
Will the One work without aSIM inside?
Posted in the stickied thread about the SIM but prob more likely to get an answer with my own post. Hoping you Sprint customers can help me out.
Question about the SIM card - from what I understand its only purpose is to connect to the 4G network. So is it required for phone activation and voice calls/texting? Will data work at all without the SIM (i.e. 3G?) Also, are the SIMs tied to the user's account like with GSM SIMs, or will the phone connect to 4G LTE as long as it has any Sprint SIM inside? Thanks!
- 08-24-2013, 04:44 PM #2
- 40 Posts
Re: Will the One work without aSIM inside?
- By Hayden Starfire in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2013, 03:53 AM
- By Dr. Bombay in forum Moto XReplies: 170Last Post: 08-26-2013, 06:20 PM
- By alaskakid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 16Last Post: 08-23-2013, 09:41 AM
- By billbryan516 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2013, 09:10 PM
- By bad1550 in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2013, 06:22 PM