- 1 Posts
HTC One Screen stay on
I know this may seem backwards to conserving battery but is there a way with the HTC One to keep the screen on always? I have the brightness fully down to conserve battery and the screen timeout already set for 10minutes. Is there any way to keep it on 24/7? I know on the HTC Evo this was possible but I haven't found a way for the HTC One. Thanks for any help.
- 08-23-2013, 09:39 AM #2
- 941 Posts
Re: HTC One Screen stay on
It's a bummer, I know. You can always install Sensorly and have it map your trip. It will not allow the screen to turn off and it will run in the background. But it will eat your battery like a fat guy at Golden Corral.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-23-2013, 03:12 PM #3
- 09-02-2013, 11:34 PM #4
- By Bm96 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 53Last Post: 10-26-2013, 03:49 PM
- By Cgintan in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 11:31 PM
- By physioprof in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 08-22-2013, 10:56 PM
- By reversalagent in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2013, 07:13 PM
- By Scott Kenyon in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2013, 01:46 PM