- 11 Posts
Moved to HTC One- Is there any way to tell what my old paid apps were? BackUp?
Just moved to the HTC One from the HTC Evo.
I had a ton of apps that I paid for. Is there any way see a list of what I bought and to download them to my new HTC One?
And....who's got a decent back up program. I have the old 32 gb sim card from the Evo with lots of apps, data, etc. on it. Other than drag and drop, how can I read it and move movies, photos, etc. from teh 32gb SIM card into my HTC One?
Thanks to all in advance!
- 08-26-2013, 09:03 PM #2
Re: Moved to HTC One- Is there any way to tell what my old paid apps were? BackUp?
Hi! Enjoy your One, it's a great phone!
Re your first question, go to Play Store app, upper right you'll see dots, press. Installed apps are listed, to the right are listed ALL (apps on your other device). Pick the ones you want to install.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AC Forums mobile app
- 08-26-2013, 11:13 PM #3
- 10-05-2013, 12:47 PM #4
- By AD18 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2013, 02:34 PM
- By BarryS626 in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2013, 10:52 PM
- By solitariaf29 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2013, 10:45 PM
- By davidcf in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2013, 10:43 PM
- By jev425 in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2013, 09:16 PM