Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Unhappy Htc flashlight for htc one

    I'm unable to find the htc flashlight app for my sprint htc one, I have found many apk's online in different forums but nothing seems to work with my phone, can anybody send me the right apk for my phone please, I need it since I'm visually impaired, that will be a great help for me.
    thanks in advance
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Htc flashlight for htc one

    Do you need the exact HTC flashlight app, or just any one that works? Have you tried any of the many flashlight toggle widgets that are available on Google Play? I also recommend , which has a flashlight toggle among its many useful toggles.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Htc flashlight for htc one

    Try this flashlight app...




    It works great for me!
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Htc flashlight for htc one

    Quote Originally Posted by masterq1104 View Post
    I'm unable to find the htc flashlight app for my sprint htc one, I have found many apk's online in different forums but nothing seems to work with my phone, can anybody send me the right apk for my phone please, I need it since I'm visually impaired, that will be a great help for me.
    thanks in advance
    Here is the HTC flashlight that will work with your One.

    Thanked by:
  5. #5  

    Red face Re: Htc flashlight for htc one

    Quote Originally Posted by puch96 View Post
    Here is the HTC flashlight that will work with your One.

    Excuse my ignorance, but how do you install this?
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Htc flashlight for htc one

    Download it using your phone's web browser. Then open your Downloads folder using the shortcut in the app drawer, and tap on the file to begin the install. You need to make sure that "Unknown Sources" is checked under System Settings/Security, to allow installation of apps from anywhere besides Google Play.
    Thanked by:
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Htc flashlight for htc one

    Tx anyway, but that one doesn't work either, app not installed, my unknown sources is check, that one doesn't work for sprint
  8. #8  
    alexlam24's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    508 Posts

    Default Re: Htc flashlight for htc one

    Try downloading Tesla LED, its AD free and can work with your screen off. I would post a link, but my tablet doesn't have a flash and I'm too lazy to go visit my Google account page

    Sent from my GT-P3113 using AC Forums mobile app
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Htc flashlight for htc one

    Quote Originally Posted by masterq1104 View Post
    Tx anyway, but that one doesn't work either, app not installed, my unknown sources is check, that one doesn't work for sprint
    Hmm.. That's strange. It works on my sprint phone.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

    Default Re: Htc flashlight for htc one

    I had it before and I lost it after a factory reset to gain some space, since then I'm unable to find one htc flashlight apk that works on my htc one, I found several ones online in the forums, but nothing so far, weird.
  11. #11  
    alexlam24's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    508 Posts

    Default Re: Htc flashlight for htc one

    Quote Originally Posted by masterq1104 View Post
    I had it before and I lost it after a factory reset to gain some space, since then I'm unable to find one htc flashlight apk that works on my htc one, I found several ones online in the forums, but nothing so far, weird.
    Why can't you just use something like TeslaLED?

    Sent from my GT-P3113 using AC Forums mobile app
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Htc flashlight for htc one

    Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Download it using your phone's web browser. Then open your Downloads folder using the shortcut in the app drawer, and tap on the file to begin the install. You need to make sure that "Unknown Sources" is checked under System Settings/Security, to allow installation of apps from anywhere besides Google Play.
    Thanks! Worked great for me. Although I did find out, since the update, I no longer have the Download app anymore. Worked great from the drop down box though.

    Rob
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Htc flashlight for htc one

    You should still have the Downloads shortcut. If you can't find it in the app drawer, go to System Settings/Apps/All, scroll all the way to the bottom, and see if the Download Manager app has been disabled. If it has, tap it and tap Enable.
  14. #14  

    Default Re: Htc flashlight for htc one

    Yea It shows up in the Settings > Apps > All. Just don't have the shortcut in the app drawer.
  15. #15  

    Default Re: Htc flashlight for htc one



    Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
  16. #16  

    Default Re: Htc flashlight for htc one

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezduzit View Post


    Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk



    Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
  17. #17  

    Default Re: Htc flashlight for htc one

    Funny.. I don't have my downloads app in the app drawer, but I can see it under All Apps in settings... and disable is grayed out....
    Anyway I can have the app in the app drawer?

Similar Threads

  1. HTC One or Xperia Z1
    By Sniper1087 in forum HTC One
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 08:51 AM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-17-2013, 06:30 AM
  3. Plants vs Zombies 2 out for android but not compatable with note 2?
    By Joey Esquivel in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-14-2013, 01:47 AM
  4. Buying htc one abroad
    By iknowgungfu in forum HTC One
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-14-2013, 12:41 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-13-2013, 09:56 PM

Posting Permissions

B