Sprint HTC One - Unexpected UI Errors and Force closing apps?

PolishDUMA88

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
My phones been doing this allot lately and always have to restart it cause I cannot do anything when it happens.. I've cleared cache from the system ui and done hard reset yet still occurs. And needless to say I never get 4g LTE even when sprint says I'm within the limits of there tower so I should be getting it.. I hate their coverage in moving to T-Mobile next week

Posted via Android Central App

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

On behalf of the device, the force closings could be do to some rouge app or something in your setup. I would of thought a factory reset would resolve it. Have you tried running it bone stock for a while before loading your personal apps back onto the device?

On the 4G LTE coverage, you may need to update profile/PRL. Just because your within Sprint's coverage map of 4G LTE doesn't always mean your going to get it either. All depends on the current load and strength of the tower your connected to. I see this at my house, some days I get LTE and others not.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
About 35 minutes south of Chicago. LTE is all over by my house but there are days I can't connect if my life depended on it.

Sent from my HTC ONE using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress