1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question HTC one has a cracked screen, can I recover my text messages and music with a program?

I had an HTC One that was destroyed by a a vengeful person and now I want to see if I can recover my text messages and music from the phone. I have a replacement but all I could recover were my contacts. When I use a USB cord and connect it to my laptop nothing comes up. I still have the green light flashing indicating I have messages but because the screen is cracked I can't see anything. HELP!
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Default Re: HTC one has a cracked screen, can I recover my text messages and music with a program?

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8hot1 View Post
    I had an HTC One that was destroyed by a a vengeful person and now I want to see if I can recover my text messages and music from the phone. I have a replacement but all I could recover were my contacts. When I use a USB cord and connect it to my laptop nothing comes up. I still have the green light flashing indicating I have messages but because the screen is cracked I can't see anything. HELP!
    Have tried plugging it into a TV, Give it a shot

Default Re: HTC one has a cracked screen, can I recover my text messages and music with a program?

don't know about text messages, but i transferred my music from a one x to a one using es file explorer and bluetooth. did the same with photos. i didn't want to mess with my computer and htc sync as intermediaries. i assume your text messaging service does not do backups? if it does, there should be a way to restore...?
    Last edited by 1earful; 12-07-2013 at 11:39 PM.