Anyone ever have this problem before?

NOSAFEWORD

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
So I was using the touch version of CWM to install Android Revolution rom onto my HTC One. The fist time I tried I got a boot-loop. I wiped the phone and tried again and also got a boot-loop. So I restarted my phone and loaded into fastboot, selected recovery, the CWM logo flashed momentarily and then went back to the HTC logo and sat there. So now I can't get into recovery, obviously can't get into the phone and now Odin doesn't recognize my phone. I do not know where to go from here. Ant Ideas?

Thanks
AW

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
So I was using the touch version of CWM to install Android Revolution rom onto my HTC One. The fist time I tried I got a boot-loop. I wiped the phone and tried again and also got a boot-loop. So I restarted my phone and loaded into fastboot, selected recovery, the CWM logo flashed momentarily and then went back to the HTC logo and sat there. So now I can't get into recovery, obviously can't get into the phone and now Odin doesn't recognize my phone. I do not know where to go from here. Ant Ideas?

First thing is why are you trying to use Odin? That is a Samsung tool. And did you flash the right recovery img for your device.

Thanks
AW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12