- 12-25-2013, 12:35 PM #2
- 281 Posts
Re: my phone display htc one only
If I remember correctly, you can do a hard reboot on the phone by holding down the power button for about 60 seconds. If I remember, that is the way to stimulate a 'battery pull'.
I actually have the HTC One myself, but I only had to do a hard reboot once myself.
If that does not work, then I would recommend doing a Factory Reset.
Sent from my RCT6378W2 using Tapatalk
- By zrxoa1 in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-01-2014, 08:17 PM
- By jermanda411 in forum HTC VividReplies: 4Last Post: 12-25-2013, 01:34 PM
- By Carder Williams in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2013, 03:12 PM
- By jetwellson01 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2013, 08:22 AM
- By TastelessOne in forum HTC One VReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:36 PM