Sprint HTC One - Get ONE or wait for something else?

nightdesigns

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm eligible for a phone upgrade on Sprint from my current EVO 4G LTE. I was looking at the ONE, but is there something else coming out soon? The phone was released last April so I would imagine something would be out somewhat soon. I have no "need" to upgrade. The EVO 4G LTE works great. I wouldn't mind a bit extra battery life, but that is about it.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

If you were looking to upgrade and stay with Sprint I would recommend getting something that supports the new Sprint Spark ( TRI BAND LTE ).

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
Sprint LG G2
HTC One Max
Galaxy Mega
Google Nexus 5

I think I also remember seeing something about the Galaxy S4 being re-released to support it also.. Don't quote me 100% on that.

Anyways I would recommend one of those so your at least with the latest technology that Sprint is supporting in terms of their network expansion.

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

If you were looking to upgrade and stay with Sprint I would recommend getting something that supports the new Sprint Spark ( TRI BAND LTE ).

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
Sprint LG G2
HTC One Max
Galaxy Mega
Google Nexus 5

I think I also remember seeing something about the Galaxy S4 being re-released to support it also.. Don't quote me 100% on that.

Anyways I would recommend one of those so your at least with the latest technology that Sprint is supporting in terms of their network expansion.

I completely agree!

If you can stand the extra large size, I would recommend going with the HTC One Max, since it is basically a larger version of the HTC One, but as 'Paul 627' said, it supports the new Sprint Spark Tri-Band.

Sent from my RCT6378W2

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I would stay with the LTE for the time being. Tri band hasnt been implemented yet and you lose VoLTE

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante