Kit Kat

balansboy

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
No way am I upgrading. I *just* pulled the trigger to 4.3 and my phone battery has gotten much worse (phone radio stats are RIDICULOUS) and I have no idea why. Breaking flash would be a horror story.

Not a huge Tech guy myself. but I can tell you my internet browsing has been better since the update. More "things" are working on wesites. For example. I subscribe to hockeyfights.com. I couldn't watch the videos prior, but can now. Probably has nothing to do flash, just saying my experience since Kit Kat has been better. Flash or not

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Maybe I am not asking this in the right area...Can anyone help me with this issue.All my friends have iphones..

I have a HTC One through Sprint. We have all downloaded the Emoji Keyboard to have symbols when texting. Everything works fine on their phones. My phone only views the symbols in Black & White both with incoming and outgoing. All color with iphones. Driving me crazy...

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Maybe I am not asking this in the right area...Can anyone help me with this issue.All my friends have iphones..

I have a HTC One through Sprint. We have all downloaded the Emoji Keyboard to have symbols when texting. Everything works fine on their phones. My phone only views the symbols in Black & White both with incoming and outgoing. All color with iphones. Driving me crazy...

While I do not have any technologic knowledge, I can state from my own personal experience, that generally the emoticons used on iPhones do not translate to Android devices.

Sent from my RCT6378W2

morami

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Screenshot_2014-02-09-12-25-16.jpgScreenshot_2014-02-09-12-28-06.jpgScreenshot_2014-02-09-12-27-06.jpgAfter updating my phone and trying it out for a week or so I decided to uninstall and reinstall most of my apps.
To my surprise I cannot install ES File Explorer anymore. I tried to install it from the Play Store and I get an error, then I downloaded the apk from their website but all I get is App not installed.
Anybody else encountered this?
The second thing, while I was reinstalling my apps I noticed an update to an app called TouchTest(Sprint Touch) and I did the update but every time I try to open the app and press the button in the middle the app crashes.
What is that app and what does it do?

Last edited:

Wacko11

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site

You don't need to download emoji keyboard, just long press the smiley face/number part in the lower left corner to get the emojis

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos