Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Installing european ROM in a Sprint HTC one

Hi,

i wanted to add a european rom in my htc one. I am S-OFF and changed my CID from SPCS_001 to HTC__032. I then downloaded unbranded firmware 3.62.401.1.zip and finally flashed this ROM file Guru_Reset_M7_3.62.401.1. But after it finished when i pressed reboot screen strays in bootloader and cannot reboot to the system. Any ideas?
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Default Re: Installing european ROM in a Sprint HTC one

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis Manolopoulos View Post
    Hi,

i wanted to add a european rom in my htc one. I am S-OFF and changed my CID from SPCS_001 to HTC__032. I then downloaded unbranded firmware 3.62.401.1.zip and finally flashed this ROM file Guru_Reset_M7_3.62.401.1. But after it finished when i pressed reboot screen strays in bootloader and cannot reboot to the system. Any ideas?
    Sprint runs on the CDMA network and the firmware you used is for GSM and it won't work. Did you use a RUU or did you flash a rom? Either way the best thing to do is run a Sprint RUU to get the partitions back in order.
    Download this RUU and follow the instructions
    And dont ever use anything that does not say its made to work with Sprint, You got lucky this time

[RUU][FIRMWARE]Sprint One Stock 3.05.651.6 - xda-developers

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Before doing that i had unlocked the phone in order to work with a SIM and was connected normally. Yes i used this RUU 3.62.401.1. I also followed http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2503646 but i am stack in trying to push the ROM in the sdcard as keep on getting device not found error
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis Manolopoulos View Post
    Before doing that i had unlocked the phone in order to work with a SIM and was connected normally. Yes i used this RUU 3.62.401.1. I also followed [Tutorial][Rescue]Sprint HTC One users that flash 4.3 GSM roms on their CDMA devices. - xda-developers but i am stack in trying to push the ROM in the sdcard as keep on getting device not found error
    Have you install the drivers and what OS are you running ?

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I was trying to push the file while on fastbot mode so that was the reason... i managed to fix the issue and the device loaded normally. Any idea since i am new to HTC but since i leave in europe which custom rom for sprint is closer to an international or a european rom so as not to have all those american apps?