- 9 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Car App randomly opening?
For the past two hours, I have been receiving an error message that my HTC One is connected to USB but not charging (despite NOT actually being connected to USB nor me actually charging it either. Rather I am just carrying my phone around the house like most people at this time of day)
When I tap on the notification, it launches the Car App, or the Car App will just randomly open after the error message pops up. Is anyone else having this issue with their Sprint HTC One?
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-08-2014, 11:08 PM #3
- 02-13-2014, 01:07 AM #4
- 04-11-2014, 05:34 PM #5
Re: Car App randomly opening?
- By shugga82 in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 02-21-2014, 03:13 PM
- By chachma in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2014, 11:03 AM
- By recDNA in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2014, 01:16 PM
- By veederworld in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2014, 10:24 AM
- By megasoft78 in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2014, 04:54 AM