Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Should I pay someone to unlock or buy the code online?

This guy on craigslist can unlock my One for $25, but I feel like saving money and simply buying the code online and typing it in when I insert a new sim card. Which one should I do? I already tried unlocking it on my own, and I unlocked the bootloader, rooted, and then soft bricked my phone trying to flash a new rom... so Im over it. Im gonna get a friend to flash cyanogenmod into my phone for 15 bucks (I suck at ADB sideloading)

Default Re: Should I pay someone to unlock or buy the code online?

if you have a good standing account with sprint they will give you the unlock code for free!!!1
    Flashoholic!!

Default Re: Should I pay someone to unlock or buy the code online?

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Uribe View Post
    This guy on craigslist can unlock my One for $25, but I feel like saving money and simply buying the code online and typing it in when I insert a new sim card. Which one should I do? I already tried unlocking it on my own, and I unlocked the bootloader, rooted, and then soft bricked my phone trying to flash a new rom... so Im over it. Im gonna get a friend to flash cyanogenmod into my phone for 15 bucks (I suck at ADB sideloading)
    Install a custom recovery to flash a rom you use sideload. Sideload is just a way of getting software onto the phone through recovery in case you wipe everything off of it.