- 13 Posts
Should I pay someone to unlock or buy the code online?
This guy on craigslist can unlock my One for $25, but I feel like saving money and simply buying the code online and typing it in when I insert a new sim card. Which one should I do? I already tried unlocking it on my own, and I unlocked the bootloader, rooted, and then soft bricked my phone trying to flash a new rom... so Im over it. Im gonna get a friend to flash cyanogenmod into my phone for 15 bucks (I suck at ADB sideloading)
- 02-09-2014, 12:56 PM #2
- 02-09-2014, 02:31 PM #3Flashoholic!!
- 1,466 Posts
- Bad Boyz Rom
- By B. Diddy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 123Last Post: Yesterday, 09:14 PM
- By novice2014 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2014, 09:06 AM
- By YAYTech in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2014, 03:43 PM
- By Ahmed Muqaddas in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2014, 03:23 PM
- By Tigrisan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2014, 11:48 AM