- 1 Posts
MetroPCS On Sprint HTC one
I have a rooted S-OFF HTC one flashed over to metro pcs. and i have 2 huge problems! oneis when i flash over to aosp rom such as CM 11 or Beanstalk i get no data what so ever. But Phone calls and text messages work just fine. and the second problem is that in order for me to connect to Google play services i have to switch my network over to GSM mode , then connect to the play store and services over wifi then switch modes back to CDMA. please help im restless over here i cannot stand Sense.
- 02-24-2014, 07:41 AM #2
- 29 Posts
Re: MetroPCS On Sprint HTC one
It has nothing to do with sense. It has to do with metro. When you flash over a phone from another company, at least in my past experience, you lose data connectivity. I could be wrong and they might have fixed this issue, but I don't think so.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-16-2014, 12:22 PM #3
- By CharlieJBrown44 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2014, 10:05 AM
- By archos in forum G2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2014, 10:28 PM
- By hapalon in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2014, 09:45 PM
- By Vlosaloty in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2014, 08:47 PM
- By ohnoitsryan in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2014, 07:41 PM