- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
HTC One: KitKat transparency bar
Is there any way to make the bottom bar transparent. The solid black color really annoys me for some reason and I think transparent just looks better. Id like to do so without a third party launcher or rooting my phone. Also, can I make the app screen transparent too? If I do have to root my phone, can someone guide me through the process or link me to a website that does?
- 02-22-2014, 07:51 PM #2
Re: HTC Kit Kat transparency bar
I don't know of any way without rooting or a third party launcher. I've been using the Google Now Launcher for several months, and I've been very happy with it.
Sent from my Sprint HTC One on Tapatalk.
- 03-03-2014, 03:34 PM #4
- By HeroicLove in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2014, 12:49 PM
- By NickDynmo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 05:58 PM
- By NickDynmo in forum HTC One M7Replies: 5Last Post: 02-22-2014, 05:44 PM
- By HTCONE122 in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2014, 03:12 PM
- By m1ck3ey in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2014, 02:26 PM