- 2 Posts
HTC One: KitKat transparency bar
Is there any way to make the bottom bar transparent. The solid black color really annoys me for some reason and I think transparent just looks better. Id like to do so without a third party launcher or rooting my phone. Also, can I make the app screen transparent too? If I do have to root my phone, can someone guide me through the process or link me to a website that does?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-03-2014 at 02:38 PM.
- 02-22-2014, 06:51 PM #2
Re: HTC Kit Kat transparency bar
I don't know of any way without rooting or a third party launcher. I've been using the Google Now Launcher for several months, and I've been very happy with it.
Sent from my Sprint HTC One on Tapatalk.Sprint Customer since 2003, 5 lines, currently loving my HTC One. Previous phones - Samsung Galaxy S3, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G, HTC Hero, BB Tour, BB Curve, BB Pearl, Palm Centro, LG-Muziq, Katana DLX, LG 550, Sanyo MM 5600, Sanyo 8200, Sanyo 8100
- 03-03-2014, 02:34 PM #4
- By HeroicLove in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2014, 11:49 AM
- By NickDynmo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 04:58 PM
- By NickDynmo in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 02-22-2014, 04:44 PM
- By HTCONE122 in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2014, 02:12 PM
- By m1ck3ey in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2014, 01:26 PM