Touchtone noises while talking
This is happening a bit now, and I don't believe it to be HTC one related, but you'll be talking along and a brief maybe 1-2 second part of the conversation will be covered up with the sounds of touchtones, like 4 buttons being pressed at once. I know I'm not touching the screen, as it's even happened with my bluetooth headset. I suspect it's what happens when it switches to a roaming tower, something my One wouldn't do until an update a few months ago.
- 03-24-2014, 11:48 AM #2
- By vuld in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2014, 09:16 AM
- By GetRooted in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-24-2014, 08:47 AM
- By smalba in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 03-23-2014, 02:51 PM
- By nexxus10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2014, 02:09 AM
- By noodles222 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2014, 02:43 AM