Sprint HTC One Blinking Light
Hello everyone. This afternoon, I had a Connection Optimizer update pushed to my phone and I updated it. No real problems noticed until I plugged my phone in to charge. Now for some reason, the red LED that is usually solid while charging is now continuously flashing. Any thoughts?
Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
- 04-12-2014, 12:06 AM #2
- 04-14-2014, 02:45 PM #3
- 463 Posts
Re: Sprint HTC One Blinking Light
flashing red led when charging indicates that the battery was depleted (or very low)...and will not let you power up your phone until the light becomes solid red.
I don't know why connections optimizer would have anything to do with this issue.
If I were you, I'll disable connections optimizer...
- By ejhuff in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-08-2014, 04:47 PM
- By miamicuse in forum HTC One SReplies: 7Last Post: 05-29-2014, 04:24 PM
- By badicandrei in forum HTC One M7Replies: 29Last Post: 05-14-2014, 04:56 PM
- By karmamule in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 04-11-2014, 10:09 PM
- By phone-a-holic in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: 04-11-2014, 01:11 PM