Sprint HTC One M7 Sense 6 Update

decypher44

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm liking it so far. However, I miss the weather widget on the BlinkFeed screen. Had to add it to a 3rd panel.

One of the things I really like are the color themes!

Posted via Android Central App

cdknight

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm liking it so far. However, I miss the weather widget on the BlinkFeed screen. Had to add it to a 3rd panel.

One of the things I really like are the color themes!

If Blinkfeed is your home screen then the weather widget is on top of the screen.

ShipWreck

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Ok to get your Outlook Contacts to pull back in you will have to remove the account and add it back that fixed my issue for like hotmail,live,outlook. :)

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Look and feel is much better for me. Camera and dialer are looking much better

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

morami

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Native browser plays only sound on YouTube, after the update.
Anybody else? Chrome is playing the video with no problems.

asnigro

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Yippe goofy background colors for everything! But seriously, can you change that pastel green/mint color that defaults for the Blinkfeed background? And the tangerine phone app color? Nothing in the settings I could find.

Im also finding wifi range decreased/fluctuations. I stream the Tune In radio app every morning while in the shower (~50 feet from wifi source) where previously I'd have 3 out of 4 bars, it now fluctuates between 1-2 after the update and has buffering lags.

DJxDARIENx

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Yippe goofy background colors for everything! But seriously, can you change that pastel green/mint color that defaults for the Blinkfeed background? And the tangerine phone app color? Nothing in the settings I could find.

Im also finding wifi range decreased/fluctuations. I stream the Tune In radio app every morning while in the shower (~50 feet from wifi source) where previously I'd have 3 out of 4 bars, it now fluctuates between 1-2 after the update and has buffering lags.

cuffs50

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok my download went fine but when I try to install the update it gets about a third of the way done and then an error occurs. Shows the phone with a red triangle and exclamation point. I previously had unlocked my bootloader but locked it back after the download so I could install it.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

ElBoricua433

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
i've noticed since the new update, I can't save my music offline now in Google Music through a wifi connection, but it does in mobile data connection, is this a bug?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20