Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sense 6 Motion Launch Question

Supposedly you can swipe down when the phone is off and it will take you straight to the phone app. I can't get mine to do anything with it off. The other motion launch features work (left for home screens and right for blinkfeed). Am I not understanding the feature or is it just not working?

FYI, I also tried swiping down from the lock screen and that doesn't work either.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Sense 6 Motion Launch Question

The camera function (volume button with the phone turned horizontal) doesn't work either. I also noticed that I don't have options for setting for the motion launch features like the M8, are they supposed to be under settings/gestures... like the M8?

Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

The M7 has a different chip than the M8 which i believe doesn't support all the features, hence the "knock to wake" feature won't work, perhaps these other features aren't supported by the chip either because mine is working like yours......

When I swipe left, it should take me to the home screen, but it doesn't. Anyone have any insight why?

Posted via Android Central App