How do I get my messaging off of swype?
I just downloaded the new update and it changed my typing to swype. I hate swype. I held down it and it just took me to swype settings and I don't see anywhere in any of the settings in the phone where I can get it back to normal typing for messages?
- 06-08-2014, 04:47 AM #2
- 06-16-2014, 09:22 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: How do I get my messaging off of swype?
Ok so I did the same thing. You click on a text massage and you pull up the keyboard and as you do that a little keyboard will come up in your info bar. Click the info bar that says choose your input method. Switch to whatever you want it to be.
- 06-17-2014, 06:16 AM #4
- By sam00 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2014, 02:25 AM
- By Smply_Rcklss in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2014, 08:20 PM
- By sbuxman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 11:04 AM
- By Ilfracombe in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2014, 03:27 AM
- By LucyHTC in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 02:09 AM