Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By benny3
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Using Root uninstaller program to remove google apps but they keep haunting me.

I must of uninstalled the Google bloatware including music, books, radio newstand, hangout and a few other dumb idea's google is pushing on us. But they keep coming back in full force. They keep showing up in playstore as updates but keep self installing. Any idea's?
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Default Re: Using Root uninstaller program to remove google apps but they keep haunting me.

Quote Originally Posted by acimag View Post
    I must of uninstalled the Google bloatware including music, books, radio newstand, hangout and a few other dumb idea's google is pushing on us. But they keep coming back in full force. They keep showing up in playstore as updates but keep self installing. Any idea's?
    How are you uninstalling? Through settings/apps? If so those are only updates. If you are rooted which i think you are, You need to use root explorer and delete the apk's in data/app, system/app and system/priv-app boot into recovery and wipe the caches.
    acimag likes this.