Sprint LG G2 @ Best Buy for $99 w/ Free Shipping & an additional $50 eGift Card?

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Yep. They get the phones and sell the phones the same release day as the carriers do. November 8th is the release day.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

soulgrnd

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I was on another forum where the suggestion was Sprint will often beat 3rd party retailers to Pre-Order. In fact you probably saw my post since you're the next one there.

Last edited:

Kurt85

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I just pre-ordered my black G2 thru Bestbuy.com! Can't beat the $99 upgrade price, plus the $50 gift card thru e-mail!

mjnoles1

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I placed my order last night for my white G2 through BB. You certainly can not beat the $99 upgrade price. That is a heck of a deal. The $50 gift card is icing on the cake. I have not received the gift card yet, but on BB it says it will arrive in your email within 14 days, which is fine as I am in no hurry.

Kurt85

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I had been expecting to pick up the note 3 all along. Then when I heard about the lack of triband, I started to look at other options, which was essentially just the G2. But the price of the note 3 compared to the G2 was enough to sway me to the G2...take essentially another $150 off, and its a no brainer.

Xtremeyouth1

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Well that was enough for me. Couldn't pass that deal up. A brand new LgG2 for essentially $49? Sold
Just purchased it online. Now I just have to wait.
Posted via Android Central App

eptiger

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Are we sure that it's the 32GB version? I'd heard that the 16 GB version is only for international customers, but at such a low price I'm just a little concerned.

Thanks,

Elton

EDIT: I've never bought a phone outside of a Sprint store - can I just walk into a Sprint store after I activate to add on the insurance? I have insurance on my current phone. I don't want Geek Squad - BB isn't that close to me.

kgzero

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered it and as soon as I pressed the order button, this question popped into my head. How do we know it isn't for the 16 GB one, just as Elton mentioned?

I'm a little worried as there is no mention of memory in the description. I did notice it says their is a SD slot. So not sure what to think. Maybe the description is just a cut and paste from the LG website?

Also, thank you soulgrnd for your post, I was about to pay $100 more for it through Sprint, when it occurred to me to check the forum!

Sapient

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Can't get the BB website to check my eligibility for an upgrade. I keep getting the error "There was a problem. Try again later." The chat people say there is nothing they can do and no phone number that can help. Really? Sheesh.

Xtremeyouth1

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Can't get the BB website to check my eligibility for an upgrade. I keep getting the error "There was a problem. Try again later." The chat people say there is nothing they can do and no phone number that can help. Really? Sheesh.

Some people are reporting that using the Chrome browser is causing the error. Try a different browser.

Posted via Android Central App

eptiger

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
If you search the BB site for LG G2, the full price of the Sprint version and the other 32 GB versions is $700, so I'm assuming that it is the 32 GB one based on that, too.

Anyone know about the insurance thing? I had heard before that you can get it within 30 days, but I wasn't sure if that was only if you buy for Sprint or if they don't care where you bought it.

Thanks,

Elton

mylgt1

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I buy my phones at Best Buy and always used Sprints insurance so you shouldn't have a problem with that.
If you search the BB site for LG G2, the full price of the Sprint version and the other 32 GB versions is $700, so I'm assuming that it is the 32 GB one based on that, too.

Anyone know about the insurance thing? I had heard before that you can get it within 30 days, but I wasn't sure if that was only if you buy for Sprint or if they don't care where you bought it.

Thanks,

Elton

slideways

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Yes, you can add/remove Sprint Insurance from your account at any time. You can even do it from your online account, no need to go to the sprint store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance