Post up when you get your G2 in hand.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Weather you are getting it from Sprint's website, Best Buy or a Corporate Store, let us know when and how you get it into your hands.

Mav. :cool:

darryjr

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Weather you are getting it from Sprint's website, Best Buy or a Corporate Store, let us know when and how you get it into your hands.

Got mine from eBay, $450 brand new, ordered Friday, received Monday 11/4, loving it. I was using the HTC one, thought that was a great phone until I used this one. Fastest and smoothest running phone I have ever used, and I have had almost all flagships. I have a problem with phones, lol , get one, think it will hold me over, 6 months later, I am getting a different one. But I am not regretting coming from the HTC to the G2. Second charge since purchase, I'm at 75 percent, 12 hours in, with crazy usage. Who knew, buy it, you won't regret it.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Looks like the vast majority of us will be getting our G2s on release day, one way or the other.
Let us know when, where and how you get yours.

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Picked mine up at BB this morning.

Only one issue so far......coming from a Note 3 I keep hitting that damn home button below the space bar when sending texts.

Dirty-Bird

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
What is the notification pane like? VZW's version had less clutter by default. I want my notification bar 100% empty, if possible.

Last edited:

Jk16w

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Picked mine up at BB this morning.

Only one issue so far......coming from a Note 3 I keep hitting that damn home button below the space bar when sending texts.

Same issue hear, I'm so used to physical buttons on my Optimus V (yeah I haven't upgraded in a long while)