Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best Buy "No Orders Found"?

So I just wanted to check with all my other Sprinters. I ordered for BB on October 18th, got a confirmation email and Order Number. Now as I happen to be checking the order number BB.com it is saying No Orders Found. But I never got a cancellation email or anything. I'll be calling them tomorrow to double check this. But this is a little scary so close to launch date. I've been waiting for this phone ever since I first heard of the buttons on back possibility!

Anybody else's say No Orders Found? And if it does say anything, then what is it saying?

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    886 Global Posts

Default Re: Best Buy "No Orders Found"?

Same thing, my order does not show up in the system. Still have my order receipt via email but my account shows no orders

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Mine also says that but I assumed it's because I ordered in the store rather then online so my order number isn't even close to what it shows in the example.. but I'm no best buy expert.

In your room
    Where time stands still
    Or moves at your will
    Will you let the morning come soon
    Or will you leave me lying here?

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

I looked yesterday about 7pm and it showed up but I checked this morning after seeing this and it says no orders found too!!! What's going on?!?

I doing think this has anything to do with the G2 orders. I order a lot from BBY and all my orders are missing. Maybe they are updating their system or something.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
    DWR3CK3D

Mobile: LG G2 (Sprint) | Tablet: Nexus 7 (2012)
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by sljohnson84 View Post
    So I just wanted to check with all my other Sprinters. I ordered for BB on October 18th, got a confirmation email and Order Number. Now as I happen to be checking the order number BB.com it is saying No Orders Found. But I never got a cancellation email or anything. I'll be calling them tomorrow to double check this. But this is a little scary so close to launch date. I've been waiting for this phone ever since I first heard of the buttons on back possibility!

Anybody else's say No Orders Found? And if it does say anything, then what is it saying?

And... As I check this morning it NOW says order in progress! Much relieved and waiting with much anticipation! Did I say I was upgrading from the Evo 3d? I need this phone!!! Lol

Yea, mine is back too. When I searched by order number, it had said it was unavailable at the time, so I figured it was just a site issue. I gotta say tho, I had hopes that it would come back as shipping, not just back to in progress. Still (pathetically?) holding out hope that it can show up tomorrow somehow...
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt85 View Post
    Yea, mine is back too. When I searched by order number, it had said it was unavailable at the time, so I figured it was just a site issue. I gotta say tho, I had hopes that it would come back as shipping, not just back to in progress. Still (pathetically?) holding out hope that it can show up tomorrow somehow...
    I agree with you. Shipping would be great. Still after going thru the ordeal of not finding anything last night... It was a relief to see the picture of my white G2 there now. And here's to it coming tomorrow! *clink*

Looks like in store orders will be filled tomorrow as people are getting emails about it being ready for pickup then. Maybe we'll get tracking/shipping info today.

DWR3CK3D

10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by dwr3ck3d View Post
    Looks like in store orders will be filled tomorrow as people are getting emails about it being ready for pickup then. Maybe we'll get tracking/shipping info today.

Uh...nothing. So WHY did I order online again? This stinks...

I hear ya. When i preorder something I expect to have it on launch. Let's complain to best buy. Theres power in numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by sljohnson84 View Post
    Uh...nothing. So WHY did I order online again? This stinks...

I plan on calling here shortly to see if I can get it switched to store pickup because all the stores in my area show it as available. So much for online ordering being easy.

DWR3CK3D

Just got off the phone with Best Buy Moble and switched to store pick up, looks like every store in my area has it in stock. Now I just have to wait til 10am when they open uggh

I was going to do instore pick up but I found this.

Picking up cell phones and mobile devices
    If you're picking up a cell phone, mobile device or mobile accessory at one of our big-box stores, pick up your order in the Best Buy Mobile department.
    Allow at least 30 minutes when you pick up your cell phone or mobile device. We'll activate your device and get it set up, so it's working when you leave the store.
    For cell phones and devices with plans, the person named on the contract must be present for pickup.

Im under my dad's plan. Looks like I'll be doing some more waiting.

Has anyones order shipped from Best Buy yet? I checked availability for the G2 and it says only available for instore pickup.
    Last edited by mikefrc31984; 11-08-2013 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jdeck6910 View Post
    Just got off the phone with Best Buy Moble and switched to store pick up, looks like every store in my area has it in stock. Now I just have to wait til 10am when they open uggh
    I called right at 6am central time and they told me they couldn't switch it because it was being processed. Must've gotten a newbie rep.

Quote Originally Posted by mikefrc31984 View Post
    I was going to do instore pick up but I found this.

Picking up cell phones and mobile devices
    If you're picking up a cell phone, mobile device or mobile accessory at one of our big-box stores, pick up your order in the Best Buy Mobile department.
    Allow at least 30 minutes when you pick up your cell phone or mobile device. We'll activate your device and get it set up, so it's working when you leave the store.
    For cell phones and devices with plans, the person named on the contract must be present for pickup.

Has anyones order shipped from Best Buy yet? I checked availability for the G2 and it says only available for instore pickup.
    A buddy of mine has a problem similar to this, but he was able to talk to them and they allowed him to do it without the person. Maybe try talking to someone at the store... you may get someone that is nice and will allow it.
    DWR3CK3D

ROM
    DecksGB 1.3, Tiamat 3.3.7

I went and picked up my in-store pre-order today. My wife and I are on my in-law's family plan. Since I knew the billing zip code and PIN number I didn't have any problems. Same thing when my wife upgraded her phone this past spring. It's a good thing too, her parents live about 200 miles away!

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    ROM
    Gingerbread

I think they had some funky issues overnight with fulfillment. I got an email saying to call them in 48 hours or else my order would be canceled. I called them and after waiting on hold for 10 minutes, all was good. *shrugs* Hasn't shipped yet, but hopefully it will today. I'm about to chuck my Galaxy S2 out the window I hate it so much.

Elton

I'm getting really ticked off. Its 5pm release day and they haven't even shipped it!

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

Just got off the phone with bb and they said it will ship today and they expedited my shipment and said I'll have it the 12th or 13th. Should I wait or say screw the $50 gift card and go to the store

I ordered mine from BB weeks ago. They billed my cc last night and used my upgrade. It's in every store near me. The customer Rep on the phone told me it already shipped and they can't change it to in store pick up as it Shipped. She sent me a 25.00 gift card on top of the 50.00 one coming. That's nice and all but my friend who didn't pre order anything is waving his in my face. GRRR

I am very frustrated. I just called to try and get an instore pickup. The lady told me to try back in an hour. I will call back and make a big stink.

The phone is available at like every store in Michigan. This is what it says on the Best Buy website.

Shipping: Due to high demand, slight shipping delays are possible.
    A signature is required for delivery of this item.
    Estimate Arrival Time
    Im furious we were suppose to have it TODAY!

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts

I'm not happy about the delay but I just got my tracking number from best buy tonight. I guess I'll have to wait it out now. I ordered online 10/18

I just got my tracking number. I apologize I was overreacting. I've waited since the phone debuted in august what's a few more days?
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

I just got my tracking number. I apologize I was overreacting. I've waited since the phone debuted in august what's a few more days?
    No, I feel the same way. I still don't have a tracking number but I was told in one of my 3 calls to BB today that it WAS being shipped and I should have it no later than Wednesday. I was hoping to have it THIS weekend to have fun all weekend. Oh well....I really tried to cancel my order to be able to pick it up in the store today but yeah, "in progress" and too late.

Bummed about BestBuy.com...

Well Have my tracking number now. Monday by 3pm. Last time I pre order from BB again
    Thanked by:
    imex99 
    mikefrc31984 likes this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast