1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default NY G2 questions

I have sprint version and live in Westchester county /Bronx border. When in calls I experience some static and a popping every now and again. Only in call on speaker or earpiece, all video and audio playback is clear, so I know its not speaker related. I have done numerous hard/soft resets, tech support reset my network, updated profile/prl. Still the same, weird thing is, when roaming calls are crystal clear. Went to the sprint store today and they are saying its network related(don't really believe it) since my 4 year old has more knowledge than some of their CSR s. However I would just like to know if anyone else in my vicinity is dealing with sane issue? I also have iPhone 5s and HTC one that have never done. Any thoughts, help, would be appreciated.

Default Re: NY G2 questions

From what I hear that its a network issue with this particular phone. How is the LTE with your G2?

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: NY G2 questions

Quote Originally Posted by moonoverparma00 View Post
    From what I hear that its a network issue with this particular phone. How is the LTE with your G2?

Posted via Android Central App
    When I am in a lte area that u know of, it will connect and hold, I wish I could set phone to roam only, that's my normal and noise free calling, lol