- 12-07-2013, 05:11 PM #2
- 12-09-2013, 09:27 PM #4
- 12-10-2013, 04:21 PM #7
- 12-11-2013, 05:22 AM #8
- 1 Posts
So I have a LG G2 Rooted Running 4.2.2
I deleted some bloatware and now whenever I try to move things on my home screen, it semi freezes or slows it down.
Problem Number 2.. I seem to have misplaced the google search bar that I love and keep at the top of my Main screen.
before you ask. Its not in my apps/widgets list. I tried uninstalling it. freezing it. pretty much everything you can do. I have the app, but i cannot get the widget.
how do you switch it so i can install apps from unknown sources. PLEASE do not tell me to go into settings/Applications and check the box.
that does not exist anymore maybe back in ICS but its not the same in 4.2.2
- 12-11-2013, 05:32 AM #9
- 233 Posts
- Stock 4.4.2 KitKat
Re: WidgetsOriginally Posted by Mista_JOriginally Posted by RRHMJ2
To resize a widget, you need to hold it down for a few seconds, and then let go. If some lines with dots come up around the border of the widget, it is resizeable.
Please keep in mind that not all widgets are resizeable.
- 12-11-2013, 10:05 AM #11
- By kfroese in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2013, 01:53 PM
- By tomb1935 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2013, 07:03 PM
- By nhinrichs in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2013, 01:11 PM
- By Martti Laurson in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2013, 01:49 AM
- By iraied in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2013, 11:58 PM