- 01-03-2014, 09:48 PM #2
- 01-04-2014, 06:05 PM #4
- 236 Posts
- 01-05-2014, 12:56 PM #5
- 01-05-2014, 08:54 PM #7
- 64 Posts
I am just using the stock Cal. It was synced to my Google Account along with Contacts and such when I set up the phone. Just add your Google account to the Calendar if it is not already.
Open Cal, Settings, then Add Account. Set Sync to your preference in General Settings.
- By Mrteeth in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 13Last Post: 01-09-2014, 07:43 AM
- By antxc in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2014, 07:42 PM
- By galatians51 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2014, 08:30 AM
- By egscms in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2014, 01:19 AM
- By Glenuendo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2014, 03:20 PM