- 3 Posts
Sooooooo I'm having problems with mms. I can send them perfectly fine (except with hangouts I know there's been troubles with that.) But I have not been able to receive ANY. I've tried multiple sms replacement apps and nothing comes through. (I have a friend try to send me mms on request.) I've updated my data profile I've restarted my phone. I honestly don't know what to do anymore. Please help.
And another side thing is that the stock messaging app no longer gives me notifications when I get a text.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-13-2014, 06:13 PM #2
- 01-14-2014, 11:02 AM #3
- By Austin185 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 01-10-2014, 03:50 PM
- By bgoldenberg94 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 6Last Post: 01-09-2014, 03:37 PM
- By Stuart Jackson in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2014, 11:58 AM
- By fml12 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2014, 10:24 AM
- By robbielyn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2014, 05:21 AM