- 01-26-2014, 12:07 PM #2
Re: How do I get rid of giant clock on lock screen?
With lockscreen widgets on stock Android, it's a little tricky to remove the widget on the main lockscreen. On the main lockscreen, before entering your PIN or pattern, swipe down from the clock widget. The pattern dots should slide off, and you should just have the clock filling the lockscreen. Lift your finger off, then long press the widget again--you will now be able to remove that lockscreen widget.
- 12-28-2014, 11:52 AM #3
- By SpriteFan3 in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2014, 09:44 PM
- By prarjun1990 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2014, 08:46 AM
- By john6969 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2014, 11:56 PM
- By s2linen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2014, 11:28 PM
- By Dansole in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2014, 09:53 AM