- 8 Posts
New to the g2 community... Question about spark update
I've rooted and installed twrp and installed cyanogen, but I went back to stock so I could have spark. Since I'm rooted on stock and have twrp recovery, can I take the ota and not break my phone?
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-29-2014, 06:06 AM #2
Re: New to the g2 community... Question about spark update
OTA with a custom recovery is generally a bad idea. It'd be safer to flash the stock recovery first, or to get a flashable .zip of the OTA and install it like a ROM.
Obvious statement: Why, I am an assassin 'droid, Master.
May the Force Be With You
Community Rules & Guidelines
- 02-02-2014, 09:32 AM #4Razr>Juke>POS Blitz(Broken)>Droid> Epic 4g(returned)>Nexus S 4g
From Nexus With Love
- By skirush2014 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-29-2014, 10:03 PM
- By monsow in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2014, 11:50 AM
- By albert kao in forum Moto GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2014, 09:03 AM
- By Black_2_Blue in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2014, 02:20 AM
- By Emac4444 in forum Misc. Tablet ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 10:13 PM