- 1 Posts
LG G2: problems after update
I believe its called the spark update. Correct me if im wrong. It popped up on my phone a couple days ago so i installed it. But since doing so when my phone is plugged in to the charger it acts very crazy. Most everything i click on or touch acts as if i clicked it 2 or 3 times. It gets very laggy also and seems to be charging very slow all of a sudden. Everything was fine until i updated. And if i unplug the charger it goes instantly back to normal. I have tried other wires also and the same thing happens. Anyone else having issues? Any idea what or why it happens? Can i roll back to the original software i had before the update? Please help.
- 02-08-2014, 06:31 PM #2
Re: problems after update
Unless you're willing to root, there's really no way of rolling back to a previous version. I would probably try a factory reset, if it were me. If that doesn't work, take it to Sprint. A while back, my EVO got stuck in a boot loop after an update and Sprint swapped it out. Didn't cost me anything because it was caused by the update.
Sent from The LG-G2.
- 02-08-2014, 06:56 PM #3
- 02-12-2014, 05:10 PM #4
Re: LG G2: problems after update
Yes its possible but its time consuming and lg's desktop software is not exactly user friendly. Flashing it to an earlier update is going to wipe everything so your better off trying a factory update anyways.
Sent from my Lumia 928
- By SCNFan in forum HTC One M7Replies: 43Last Post: 03-11-2016, 07:48 PM
- By GaZZuM in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2014, 02:41 PM
- By Gonzalo Gatica in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 10:19 PM
- By dazraz in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 02-13-2014, 05:17 PM
- By teleburst in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-09-2014, 05:46 PM