Sprint's LG G2: Official KitKat info - Candy coated goodness.

BecomingDeath13

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Sprint's LG G2: Official KitKat info - The Rumors, Conjecture and Hearsay thread.

Soon is never to me. That way I'll be surprised if it does happen, and not disappointed if it doesn't. Haha.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Robert Floyd

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: Sprint's LG G2: Official KitKat info - The Rumors, Conjecture and Hearsay thread.

Kind of like going on a trip with the kids. Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Soon.

The WheelMan

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site

Your right. Soon doesn't tell us when. But if you really need to know exactly when I would advise you to go search for yourself.

Sent from my SPARK enabled Sprint LG G2. K00949438Yd FRAMILY!

You mean like everyone else here has already been doing and getting no better info than you have?

DWR_31

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site

You mean like everyone else here has already been doing and getting no better info than you have?

Since you're the CUO at Sprint (Chief Update Officer), you know better than we do.

DWR_31

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site

Instead of arguing with me use my Family ID and save us both some money on our bills.

The WheelMan

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site

Instead of arguing with me use my Family ID and save us both some money on our bills.

Or even better, why don't we end this until you actually have some info that's worthwhile?

DWR_31

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site

Or even better, why don't we end this until you actually have some info that's worthwhile?

You're right. Your insults have taught me the error of trying to help people. I hope you all the best in life, because I know I wouldn't lift a finger to save you from danger.

You have a good day.

BecomingDeath13

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

How did a kk thread end up causing an argument? Lol
Calm your tits guys.
Anyway, back on topic.. I wonder what the status is now. I'm tempted to grab some popcorn and read through the community forum. See if there's any new humor haha 😆

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site

Latest rumor is that they are including the update so our phones can make Wi-Fi calls.
May just be B.S. but ya never know.
March still has a week to go so...

Mav. :cool:

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band LG G2.

BecomingDeath13

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

Wifi calling would definitely be nice. I'm not around Wifi though so I'm sol regardless haha.

Jimmy Gillentine

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site

Latest rumor is that they are including the update so our phones can make Wi-Fi calls.
May just be B.S. but ya never know.
March still has a week to go so...

Mav. :cool:

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band LG G2.

Well, that would be cool. I'm just hoping that with Sprint's money troubles we aren't getting left behind on this update.

Posted via Android Central App

Stl_Knight

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site

Well, that would be cool. I'm just hoping that with Sprint's money troubles we aren't getting left behind on this update.

I don't think we will be getting left behind because there is physical proof they have a 4.4.2 ZVC rom in progress.

Jimmy Gillentine

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site

I don't think we will be getting left behind because there is physical proof they have a 4.4.2 ZVC rom in progress.

Oh yeah, I know. But with the way big business is, if budget cuts start to happen, then projects that are being done can and will be thrown out the window.

Stl_Knight

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site

Oh yeah, I know. But with the way big business is, if budget cuts start to happen, then projects that are being done can and will be thrown out the window.

If that happens than I'm putting on a custom rom and unfortunately will have to start buying the Galaxy Series since Sprint pushes it so hard. LG makes a better phone but there advertising department can't keep up with Samsung. Hence have to go with popularity unfortunately if that happens.

Mdogs67

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Well I just finished talking to a rep, and she didn't leave me off with a time frame....... she said " Sprint is working hard on updating many androids to kitkat and the g2 is one of them", so I don't know if that is indicating a longer wait or what?? :-\

Stl_Knight

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site

Well I just finished talking to a rep, and she didn't leave me off with a time frame....... she said " Sprint is working hard on updating many androids to kitkat and the g2 is one of them", so I don't know if that is indicating a longer wait or what?? :-\

Damn I wish there was a thumbs down for Sprint!

Jimmy Gillentine

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site

They will say whatever they can to get you off the phone. I was lied to today on the phone saying that it had been released already. So they don't have a clue what is going on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc