Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree346Likes

Default Re: Sprint's LG G2: Official KitKat info - The Rumors, Conjecture and Hearsay thread.

Yeah...same song and dance.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Sprint's LG G2: Official KitKat info - The Rumors, Conjecture and Hearsay thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdogs67 View Post
    Caroline V: I don't want to provide you any incorrect info but there is no any time frame is provided to us but whenever new update will be available for your, we will certainly let you know.
    This is the response that every rep should give (although maybe with better grammar )!! Maybe then people would stop asking.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    This is the response that every rep should give (although maybe with better grammar )!! Maybe then people would stop asking.

I know her grammar wasn't the best, but her response was great!

I know her grammar wasn't the best, but her response was great!
    Overseas call centers have poor English skills.

Sent from my LG G2 using TapaTalk

Quote Originally Posted by trinamorgan88 View Post
    Overseas call centers have poor English skills.

I can't believe they do not have a list of copy and paste responses to questions like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    I can't believe they do not have a list of copy and paste responses to questions like this.

Maybe that's why people before were getting the same response before

Maybe that's why people before were getting the same response before
    It wasn't the same answer all the time. One thread on the Sprint Community had five different answers.

Thanked by:
    Jimmy Gillentine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Gillentine View Post
    Could be. At this point who knows. I guess I'll just go to Wal-Mart and get a KitKat bar and tape it to my phone.

Time to steal someone's idea....
    😋

-Adam-
    Sent from my LG-LS980.
    Thanked by:

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

It's coming. This is the start!!

What is the significance of this?

That is the source and kernel directly from LG once that shows up on the site OTA will be in a day or two. Plus the community can get a head start on root. This is the closest we have come in terms of rumors. This is the physical proof on the LG site and soon the Sprint site.

Sweet! Finally some Kitkat goodness. Now we can all begin our griping about Android 5.0 delays lol

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremeyouth1 View Post
    Sweet! Finally some Kitkat goodness. Now we can all begin our griping about Android 5.0 delays lol

When 5.0 comes out I'm buying a device that already has it lol.

15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #140  

Here is the direct link if anyone cares to know:

https://www.lg.com/global/support/op...L&search=ls980

Just in the nick of time with just under one week left in March.

Mav.

Sent from my Sprint Tri-Band LG G2.
    I am polymerized tree sap and you are an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stl_Knight View Post
    That is the source and kernel directly from LG once that shows up on the site OTA will be in a day or two. Plus the community can get a head start on root. This is the closest we have come in terms of rumors. This is the physical proof on the LG site and soon the Sprint site.

So it should be in the next couple of days for it to start to roll out?

Sprint's LG G2: Official KitKat info - Candy coated goodness.-uploadfromtaptalk1395806184867.jpg

-Adam-
    Sent from my LG-LS980.

Quote Originally Posted by BecomingDeath13 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1395806184867.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	109466

-Adam-
    Sent from my LG-LS980.
    Rotflmao!

Thanked by:
    BecomingDeath13 likes this.

Global Posts
    217 Global Posts

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1395806184867.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	109466

-Adam-
    Sent from my LG-LS980.
    Dude, I love you for that pic.

Sent from my SPARK enabled Sprint LG G2. K00949438Yd FRAMILY!

I didn't even think it was that funny when I posted it haha. Glad it got you laughing.
    It displayed my exact reaction though, lmao.

-Adam-
    Sent from my LG-LS980.
    Thanked by:
    Jimmy Gillentine likes this.

Is that .zip file on LG's Website (KitKat and the Kernel) a Flashable Zip or is it just the code?

I didn't even think it was that funny when I posted it haha. Glad it got you laughing.
    It displayed my exact reaction though, lmao.

-Adam-
    Sent from my LG-LS980.
    Mine too! Was starting to think we were not going to get it.

Thanked by:

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gobyray View Post
    Is that .zip file on LG's Website (KitKat and the Kernel) a Flashable Zip or is it just the code?
    Just code. Only useful to developers.

Final question for the day. Does anyone know/remember what the lag time was from Source Code Posted to the LG website to the OTA Update starting to roll out?

Quote Originally Posted by gobyray View Post
    Final question for the day. Does anyone know/remember what the lag time was from Source Code Posted to the LG website to the OTA Update starting to roll out?
    1-2 days.

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast