Sprint's LG G2: Official KitKat info - Candy coated goodness.

Jimmy Gillentine

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Sprint's LG G2: Official KitKat info - The Rumors, Conjecture and Hearsay thread.

That is the source and kernel directly from LG once that shows up on the site OTA will be in a day or two. Plus the community can get a head start on root. This is the closest we have come in terms of rumors. This is the physical proof on the LG site and soon the Sprint site.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

So it should be in the next couple of days for it to start to roll out?

Posted via Android Central App

BecomingDeath13

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Sprint's LG G2: Official KitKat info - The Rumors, Conjecture and Hearsay thread.

I didn't even think it was that funny when I posted it haha. Glad it got you laughing.
It displayed my exact reaction though, lmao.

-Adam-
Sent from my LG-LS980.

gobyray

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site

Is that .zip file on LG's Website (KitKat and the Kernel) a Flashable Zip or is it just the code?

Jimmy Gillentine

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site

I didn't even think it was that funny when I posted it haha. Glad it got you laughing.
It displayed my exact reaction though, lmao.

-Adam-
Sent from my LG-LS980.

Mine too! Was starting to think we were not going to get it.

gobyray

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site

Final question for the day. Does anyone know/remember what the lag time was from Source Code Posted to the LG website to the OTA Update starting to roll out?

Stl_Knight

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site

Final question for the day. Does anyone know/remember what the lag time was from Source Code Posted to the LG website to the OTA Update starting to roll out?

1-2 days.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

gobyray

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site

Thank you!

Jimmy Gillentine

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site

Fingers crossed that it starts to roll out tomorrow. And that it is bug free. After this long of a delay it should be.

gobyray

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site

There will always be bugs with new software...hell there are still bugs with 4.2, but I'm just looking forward to being able to FINALLY get 4.4.2 so I can re-root my phone with the stock kitkat. Have had my phone unrooted for over a month now and it's driving me nuts!

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Settings > System Updates > Update LG software > Check now... Oh crap, repeat......

:p

The most fun game to play on your Sprint LG G2! Try it, you'll like it!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AC Forums mobile app

BecomingDeath13

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

Settings > System Updates > Update LG software > Check now... Oh crap, repeat......

:p

The most fun game to play on your Sprint LG G2! Try it, you'll like it!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AC Forums mobile app

Way ahead of you lol

-Adam-
Sent from my LG-LS980.

bigtank

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

Sorry to kill all the jubilation but i doubt we see it this week

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678