- 02-17-2014, 01:05 PM #2
- 02-17-2014, 06:43 PM #3
- 2,031 Posts
Re: Battery Life
Battery life is great. Usually only have to charge every other day. You can stream music for an hour and battery will drop no more than 10 - 15%.
Call quality has been pretty good (AT&T).
There's a decent amount of developer support for the G2. Several ROMs and mods are available at Xda developers. I personally prefer Xposed and adding a few mods (Xdabbeb's cam, split view, extended power menu) over the ROMs that are available.
Sent from my Xposed LG-G2 using Tapatalk
- By wangtinkit in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 33Last Post: 07-07-2015, 02:21 PM
- By bertsirkin in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 21Last Post: 03-31-2014, 07:10 AM
- By gerryp123 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 02-27-2014, 09:55 PM
- By James Fawkes in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 02-17-2014, 03:07 PM
- By UVERtainment in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2014, 05:31 AM