- 2 Posts
ROOT error - need help - Sprint LG G2
Hi All, i am new so please bare with me. I did a root on my phone, and it was succesful, I have the superuse app now.
I went in to do the "key 226 HEADSETHOOK" to "key 226 MEDIA_PLAY_PAUSE" change to make my headset pause and play my music. Well it didn't work and now the rear button wont allow we to turn the screen on or off and I cannot reboot. Can anyone help me fix this? I am desperate!
Also, will a factory reset remove the root and fix this issue?
- 02-17-2014, 07:42 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: ROOT error - need help - Sprint LG G2
thanks Jao, I went home and looked at my wife's G2, and copied the lines I changed word for word, space for space, and seemed to fix it. Now, suddenly, once in a blue moon, my music player just stops as if a call is coming in or something, but nothing is happening, will need to figure this out. Thanks for the reply, I guess if all else fails, I will try a factory reset.
- 02-18-2014, 03:48 PM #4
- By chrgnthru in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 37Last Post: 01-01-2016, 02:44 PM
- By Ry in forum LG L40Replies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2015, 05:53 PM
- By Ry in forum LG L90Replies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 04:23 PM
- By Ry in forum LG L70Replies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2014, 04:27 PM
- By KHFreak741 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2014, 01:49 AM