lg g2 battery replacement lg logo pop up

androidbro21

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
So my brother drop his lg g2 in water and i toll him that i would fix it if he order a new battery cause ive work on smart phones before any way i replace the battery in it and i plug the charger in cause sents its a new battery it would need to be charge and the lg logo keeps poping and going black for like 4 seconds then poping the lg logo comes back on and it keeps doing that

Posted via Android Central App

The WheelMan

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
So my brother drop his lg g2 in water and i toll him that i would fix it if he order a new battery cause ive work on smart phones before any way i replace the battery in it and i plug the charger in cause sents its a new battery it would need to be charge and the lg logo keeps poping and going black for like 4 seconds then poping the lg logo comes back on and it keeps doing that

You say he dropped it in water. So why did you think just replacing the battery would fix it? Did you even try to dry the phone out first before turning it on?

androidbro21

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Yea i did dry it out but he dont have the phone anymore the problem with the phone was the mother bored was fried after i check it again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinmo