Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The WheelMan
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default lg g2 battery replacement lg logo pop up

So my brother drop his lg g2 in water and i toll him that i would fix it if he order a new battery cause ive work on smart phones before any way i replace the battery in it and i plug the charger in cause sents its a new battery it would need to be charge and the lg logo keeps poping and going black for like 4 seconds then poping the lg logo comes back on and it keeps doing that

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: lg g2 battery replacement lg logo pop up

I'm no expert but,my guess is he dropped it in water. Electronics and water do not mix.

Quote Originally Posted by androidbro21 View Post
    So my brother drop his lg g2 in water and i toll him that i would fix it if he order a new battery cause ive work on smart phones before any way i replace the battery in it and i plug the charger in cause sents its a new battery it would need to be charge and the lg logo keeps poping and going black for like 4 seconds then poping the lg logo comes back on and it keeps doing that

You say he dropped it in water. So why did you think just replacing the battery would fix it? Did you even try to dry the phone out first before turning it on?
    Mikey47 likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Yea i did dry it out but he dont have the phone anymore the problem with the phone was the mother bored was fried after i check it again