Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 25 of 25
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ffejjj
  • 1 Post By ffejjj
  • 1 Post By The WheelMan
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default LG G2: Know any promos for Sprint?

    I am looking to upgrade, but I am wondering if sprint has any promotional codes discounting phones or activation fee credit.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Know any Promos for sprint

    Current price at Best Buy is 99$

    Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    LG G3
    Retired Ambassador
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Know any Promos for sprint

    Quote Originally Posted by ffejjj View Post
    Current price at Best Buy is 99$

    Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    Sprint charges the same price.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: LG G2: Know any promos for Sprint?

    $.01 on Amazon

    LG G2: Know any promos for Sprint?-1393716508928.jpg

    Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    LG G3
    Retired Ambassador
    Thanked by 3:
    Justin Cardwell likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: LG G2: Know any promos for Sprint?

    Thanks! I ordered two today, I get them by Wednesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by ffejjj View Post
    $.01 on Amazon

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1393716508928.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	106378

    Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
  6. #6  

    Default Re: LG G2: Know any promos for Sprint?

    You purchased $1200 worth of phones for $.02 . Nice job.

    Think you'll really like them

    Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    LG G3
    Retired Ambassador
    Justin Cardwell likes this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: LG G2: Know any promos for Sprint?

    I went to the sprint store and they wanted $200, I can wait two days for the savings.
  8. #8  
    He123321's Avatar

    Posts
    227 Posts
    Global Posts
    797 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Rooted

    Default Re: LG G2: Know any promos for Sprint?

    Can I upgrade my line, and then transfer the phone to my wife's line? Or do I have to keep the phone activated on my line for a set amount of time? I have never dealt with any online retailer, so I am new to this type of upgrading...

    I was waiting for the S5 to be announced, but not a big fan of the new size. I fellow member told me to check out the G2, and I was very impressed by the size, look, feel, and around smoothness. I know the wife will love it.

    Thanks for any help on the matter...
    Rolling with Sprint since 3/99...
  9. #9  

    Default Re: LG G2: Know any promos for Sprint?

    Yes you can. Just gave my daughter my upgrade a few months ago. Best Buy called Sprint for me just swapping the upgrade to the other line without having to activate and then switch (which is a bit of a pain) The whole process was made very easy
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    LG G3
    Retired Ambassador
  10. #10  
    He123321's Avatar

    Posts
    227 Posts
    Global Posts
    797 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Rooted

    Default Re: LG G2: Know any promos for Sprint?

    Quote Originally Posted by ffejjj View Post
    Yes you can. Just gave my daughter my upgrade a few months ago. Best Buy called Sprint for me just swapping the upgrade to the other line without having to activate and then switch (which is a bit of a pain) The whole process was made very easy
    I have dealt with Sprint, Best Buy, Radio Shack, and 3rd party Sprint store many of times in the past when it came to upgrades. With the right rep, the switch can be done effortlessly. But never dealt with Amazon with an upgrade before. Just do not want to do the switch, and catch a major surprise in my monthly bill, lol...
    Rolling with Sprint since 3/99...
  11. #11  

    Default Re: LG G2: Know any promos for Sprint?

    Sorry my point was kinda lost (lack of clarity on my part)

    What i mean is I'm pretty sure you can just call sprint customer service and move your upgrade to a different line. Thats what they did at the store an had no issue. Even if you have to wait till after you purchase it wont be an issue. I normally use my daughters upgrade for myself lol. This year i gave her mine because i had just received a replacement Htc One and her S3 was a very poor device.
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    LG G3
    Retired Ambassador
    Thanked by:
  12. #12  
    He123321's Avatar

    Posts
    227 Posts
    Global Posts
    797 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Rooted

    Default Re: LG G2: Know any promos for Sprint?

    Ah, gotcha... Hmm, I have never tried that before , but I will give them a call today. Thanks.
    Rolling with Sprint since 3/99...
  13. #13  
    He123321's Avatar

    Posts
    227 Posts
    Global Posts
    797 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Rooted

    Default Re: LG G2: Know any promos for Sprint?

    Quote Originally Posted by ffejjj View Post
    $.01 on Amazon

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1393716508928.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	106378

    Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanks for the info man... I just placed the order, and I know the wife will love the phone. We have never owned a Android powered LG phone before, but the G2 is s sexy beast...
    Rolling with Sprint since 3/99...
  14. #14  

    Default Re: LG G2: Know any promos for Sprint?

    Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    Thanks for the info man... I just placed the order, and I know the wife will love the phone. We have never owned a Android powered LG phone before, but the G2 is s sexy beast...
    This was my first LG smartphone purchase too (Granted it was for my daughter) I was admittingly curious and may have swayed her a bit Tried to get her to get the LG 1 but she only wanted Samsung and got the S3. Now she's in love with the G2. Likes to rub in the battery life from time to time as well lol

    Anyway i hope it works out for you and i'm glad you were also able to get this amazing price
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    LG G3
    Retired Ambassador
  15. #15  
    He123321's Avatar

    Posts
    227 Posts
    Global Posts
    797 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Rooted

    Default Re: LG G2: Know any promos for Sprint?

    Quote Originally Posted by ffejjj View Post
    This was my first LG smartphone purchase too (Granted it was for my daughter) I was admittingly curious and may have swayed her a bit Tried to get her to get the LG 1 but she only wanted Samsung and got the S3. Now she's in love with the G2. Likes to rub in the battery life from time to time as well lol

    Anyway i hope it works out for you and i'm glad you were also able to get this amazing price
    I know see will love it... Its almost the same size as her S3, but way better spec wise. She hates bigger phones, but this one will be just right for her.
    Rolling with Sprint since 3/99...
  16. #16  

    Default Re: LG G2: Know any promos for Sprint?

    Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    I know see will love it... Its almost the same size as her S3, but way better spec wise. She hates bigger phones, but this one will be just right for her.
    I just upgraded from the SIII to the G2 as well, using my upgrade and ordering through Amazon for 1 cent. I love the SIII, which I bought last year from eBay in practically new condition, and had vowed not to use my upgrade when the time came unless I got one for free. Then I discovered that I could upgrade to the LG for 1 cent, so I researched the phone and decided to take it, not knowing how long it would last. And so far I am extremely happy that I did. As great as I think the SIII is, the G2 seems even better in every way. I'm disabled, and despite the larger size, I also love the added accessibility features such as being able to shift the phone keypad over to one side to help one-handed operation very useful to me.

    I would definitely recommend the phone to anybody looking for a great Android phone.
    ffejjj likes this.
  17. #17  
    He123321's Avatar

    Posts
    227 Posts
    Global Posts
    797 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Rooted

    Default Re: LG G2: Know any promos for Sprint?

    Quote Originally Posted by The WheelMan View Post
    I just upgraded from the SIII to the G2 as well, using my upgrade and ordering through Amazon for 1 cent. I love the SIII, which I bought last year from eBay in practically new condition, and had vowed not to use my upgrade when the time came unless I got one for free. Then I discovered that I could upgrade to the LG for 1 cent, so I researched the phone and decided to take it, not knowing how long it would last. And so far I am extremely happy that I did. As great as I think the SIII is, the G2 seems even better in every way. I'm disabled, and despite the larger size, I also love the added accessibility features such as being able to shift the phone keypad over to one side to help one-handed operation very useful to me.

    I would definitely recommend the phone to anybody looking for a great Android phone.
    I am happy to hear that, and I hope you continue to enjoy it. Mine should be here on the 6th, and I cant wait to see the look in her face.
    Rolling with Sprint since 3/99...
  18. #18  

    Default Re: LG G2: Know any promos for Sprint?

    Glad to hear people enjoying their phones
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    LG G3
    Retired Ambassador
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

    Default Re: LG G2: Know any promos for Sprint?

    I was supposed to get mine today, with two day shipping. But, amazon delayed shipment. I ordered it Sunday and they shipped it today, when they estimated it would be delivered.
    Quote Originally Posted by ffejjj View Post
    Glad to hear people enjoying their phones
  20. #20  

    Default Re: LG G2: Know any promos for Sprint?

    Just to chime in on Amazon. I bought my G2 from them in December. The phone turned out to be defective. I called the support number and it was excellent. They were very knowledgeable and sent me out a phone over night. The phone works great, I just wish I could say the same thing about the Sprint network. They say it's going to be great... so far not so great. I am lucky to get 3g
  21. #21  
    He123321's Avatar

    Posts
    227 Posts
    Global Posts
    797 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Rooted

    Default Re: LG G2: Know any promos for Sprint?

    Just got the phone today, and the wife is loving it so far. She is like a kid in a toy store, lol...
    Rolling with Sprint since 3/99...
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

    Default Re: LG G2: Know any promos for Sprint?

    I got mine too today, it is a great phone. With all of LGs enhancements I feel like I am relearning android.
    Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    Just got the phone today, and the wife is loving it so far. She is like a kid in a toy store, lol...
  23. #23  
    He123321's Avatar

    Posts
    227 Posts
    Global Posts
    797 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Rooted

    Default Re: LG G2: Know any promos for Sprint?

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Cardwell View Post
    I got mine too today, it is a great phone. With all of LGs enhancements I feel like I am relearning android.
    My wife said almost the same thing. She told me that it will take her a day or 2 to get use to it. I love all the adjustments you can do to it, and I just might get one myself...
    Rolling with Sprint since 3/99...
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

    Default Re: LG G2: Know any promos for Sprint?

    Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    My wife said almost the same thing. She told me that it will take her a day or 2 to get use to it. I love all the adjustments you can do to it, and I just might get one myself...
    Coming from a Nexus, it is completely different.
  25. #25  
    enik's Avatar

    Posts
    585 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,004 Global Posts
    ROM
    Gingerbread Deck, Matrix

    Default Re: LG G2: Know any promos for Sprint?

    Quote Originally Posted by ffejjj View Post
    $.01 on Amazon

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1393716508928.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	106378

    Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Cardwell View Post
    Thanks! I ordered two today, I get them by Wednesday.
    Just remember your signing a contract with Amazon and sprint!

    Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
    Razr>Juke>POS Blitz(Broken)>Droid> Epic 4g(returned)>Nexus S 4g
    ___________________
    From Nexus With Love

Similar Threads

  1. Need help rooting Sprint S4 - SPH-L720T
    By joesake in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-09-2015, 02:14 AM
  2. sprint/tracfone galaxy s3Model Number: SCH-S960L
    By hellojoe in forum Samsung Galaxy S3
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2014, 01:27 PM
  3. What is the best charger for the Mega?
    By Leslie DeWalt in forum Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-06-2014, 05:17 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2014, 05:07 PM
  5. Custom rom for Alcatel One Touch 6030X
    By GoranI in forum General Android Device Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2014, 03:33 PM

Posting Permissions