- 2 Posts
somethings wrong with my phone
So I was trying to do a factory reset on my LG G2 and I accidentally pressed something, (I forgot what i pressed) and now, everything that I do I have to tap what I want and I have to tap it twice. I also can't slide up, down, or sideways. Also everything I press, the girl voice thing like siri, says everything i press and stuff like that. Hoping someone could help?
- 03-04-2014, 01:49 AM #2
Re: somethings wrong with my phone
You, most likely turned on talk back. It's Android accessibility service for visually impaired users. This can be disabled under settings> accessibility you scroll with two fingers.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
- 03-05-2014, 02:50 PM #4
- By missdorado26 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 09-13-2015, 01:50 PM
- By reelon in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 03-06-2014, 12:02 PM
- By BlackberryFan2009 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2014, 10:01 PM
- By ONEBUDJACK in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2014, 06:18 AM
- By tenchu98 in forum Samsung Galaxy VictoryReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:42 PM