Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Lg keyboard

    Can someone tell me why when I try to log into my online banking I have to flip flop keyboards. When I try to use LG keyboard my bank won't allow me to log in but when I use swype it works fine. anyone have an answer to this?
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Lg keyboard

    Quote Originally Posted by operator460 View Post
    Can someone tell me why when I try to log into my online banking I have to flip flop keyboards. When I try to use LG keyboard my bank won't allow me to log in but when I use swype it works fine. anyone have an answer to this?
    I use the America First credit union mobile app and it lets me use the LG keyboard. Not sure why they would let you use a 3rd party keyboard like Swype when it blatantly warns you on install that it can store your personal info (along with every other keyboard on the market). Strange.

    Rockin my LG G2
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Lg keyboard

    Quote Originally Posted by operator460 View Post
    Can someone tell me why when I try to log into my online banking I have to flip flop keyboards. When I try to use LG keyboard my bank won't allow me to log in but when I use swype it works fine. anyone have an answer to this?
    LG G2 just updated their keyboard today. Maybe that has something to do with it.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: Lg keyboard

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Folden View Post
    LG G2 just updated their keyboard today. Maybe that has something to do with it.
    Thanks I'll give it another shot. Sprint rep told me that it might be that my online banking site has settings that won't allow certain keyboards. That sounds kinda strange to me but it's possible I guess
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Lg keyboard

    Quote Originally Posted by depechemodegurl View Post
    I use the America First credit union mobile app and it lets me use the LG keyboard. Not sure why they would let you use a 3rd party keyboard like Swype when it blatantly warns you on install that it can store your personal info (along with every other keyboard on the market). Strange.

    Rockin my LG G2
    My point exactly.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Lg keyboard

    I dont know if this is because of the update or not but my phone when i pick "predicted" from the list while typing if i try to delete or go back one letter on that word it deletes almost the word. I dont know what's going on. ???

Similar Threads

  1. T-Mobile Optimus T LG-P509 ANDROID v 2.2.2 ROOT
    By APKGangster in forum T-Mobile Optimus T
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-23-2014, 08:45 PM
  2. Verizon LG G Pad 8.3
    By Ravynmagi in forum LG G Pad 8.3
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-21-2014, 03:37 AM
  3. KitKat on My Verizon LG G2
    By TNCattleDog in forum Verizon LG G2
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-16-2014, 04:59 PM
  4. LG G Flex Durability Test
    By SactoKingsFan in forum LG G Flex
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2014, 03:36 PM
  5. lg smart world
    By techie5 in forum LG G Pad 8.3
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-15-2014, 02:47 PM

Posting Permissions