Lg keyboard

operator460

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
Can someone tell me why when I try to log into my online banking I have to flip flop keyboards. When I try to use LG keyboard my bank won't allow me to log in but when I use swype it works fine. anyone have an answer to this?

depechemodegurl

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Can someone tell me why when I try to log into my online banking I have to flip flop keyboards. When I try to use LG keyboard my bank won't allow me to log in but when I use swype it works fine. anyone have an answer to this?

I use the America First credit union mobile app and it lets me use the LG keyboard. Not sure why they would let you use a 3rd party keyboard like Swype when it blatantly warns you on install that it can store your personal info (along with every other keyboard on the market). Strange.

Rockin my LG G2

Tony Folden

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site

LG G2 just updated their keyboard today. Maybe that has something to do with it.

operator460

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
LG G2 just updated their keyboard today. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Thanks I'll give it another shot. Sprint rep told me that it might be that my online banking site has settings that won't allow certain keyboards. That sounds kinda strange to me but it's possible I guess

operator460

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
I use the America First credit union mobile app and it lets me use the LG keyboard. Not sure why they would let you use a 3rd party keyboard like Swype when it blatantly warns you on install that it can store your personal info (along with every other keyboard on the market). Strange.

Rockin my LG G2
My point exactly.

RRHMJ23

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I dont know if this is because of the update or not but my phone when i pick "predicted" from the list while typing if i try to delete or go back one letter on that word it deletes almost the word. I dont know what's going on. ???

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000