- 03-19-2014, 11:22 PM #2
Re: Camera files
Welcome to Android Central! Clearing the cache/data of the Camera app wouldn't erase any photos. The photos are actual files in your /DCIM/Camera directory, so those don't get affected by clearing the data of the Camera or Gallery apps.
But take this opportunity to save or backup the photos you currently have on your phone! Too many people don't bother to, and then something happens to the phone, and then it's too late.
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 23Last Post: 09-29-2014, 04:54 AM
- By Froggie1974 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2014, 04:50 PM
- By deano1986 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 10Last Post: 03-22-2014, 01:38 AM
- By Psuranto in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2014, 11:37 PM
- By indiecognition in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2014, 02:31 PM