new phone - couple of questions
Just got a new G2 by switching over to the framily plan. I'm getting acquainted with all the settings (have switched a lot over the years).
When i'm on a call, i notice the signal increases to full bars, drops one, then goes to none. It does this over and over. Sometimes during this, the voice of the person im talking to is garbled. Has anyone else noticed this?
Also, when receiving a text, i don't see a why for the screen to light up or view the message in the quickwindow. Is this not possible?
I was reading threads about GPS issues and problems with the stock weather widget. My weather widget wont locate me at all, even if i have maps open simultaneously it still says my location is unavailable. Is this just a wonky widget? I feel like this phone is a little half-baked... :-/
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-24-2014, 06:21 PM #2
Re: new phone - couple of questions
SPARK phones don't do voice and data at the present time. It has something to do with the frequencies, but it's being worked on. I read that in an article somewhere.
The bars when doing a call is the same issue.
Sent from my SPARK enabled Sprint LG G2. K00949438Yd FRAMILY!
- 03-25-2014, 11:27 AM #3
In your room
- 194 Posts
Where time stands still
Or moves at your will
Will you let the morning come soon
Or will you leave me lying here?
- By backslap in forum LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 03-27-2014, 02:52 PM
- By amacnutt in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2014, 09:11 AM
- By stlcards504 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 03-24-2014, 08:38 PM
- By XtrGamer123 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2014, 02:21 PM
- By sharrod79 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2014, 11:16 AM