- 6 Posts
I recently did a backup and then a factory reset to try and fix some of my signal issues with my G2. After the factory reset my signal was really good and GPS was working smoothly before I did the restore. After the restore however I'm having signal issues again and the GPS is having trouble locating where I'm at and loses satellite signal in the middle of driving some where. Anyone have any ideas on what setting or other app or whatever might be causing these issues that weren't there before I restore all my settings?
Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk
- 04-03-2014, 12:10 PM #2
Re: GPS issue
Perform a hardware factory reset - LG G2
Reboot then see if you are still have issues.
- By jeobsplyr in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 04-12-2014, 01:59 PM
- By HighOnHops in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2014, 12:02 PM
- By Nathan Douglas in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 03-28-2014, 03:04 PM
- By Karleen77 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 03-28-2014, 01:37 PM
- By wies in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2014, 08:18 AM