Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default GPS issue

I recently did a backup and then a factory reset to try and fix some of my signal issues with my G2. After the factory reset my signal was really good and GPS was working smoothly before I did the restore. After the restore however I'm having signal issues again and the GPS is having trouble locating where I'm at and loses satellite signal in the middle of driving some where. Anyone have any ideas on what setting or other app or whatever might be causing these issues that weren't there before I restore all my settings?

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    7,416 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: GPS issue

Quote Originally Posted by dr_occam View Post
    I recently did a backup and then a factory reset to try and fix some of my signal issues with my G2. After the factory reset my signal was really good and GPS was working smoothly before I did the restore. After the restore however I'm having signal issues again and the GPS is having trouble locating where I'm at and loses satellite signal in the middle of driving some where. Anyone have any ideas on what setting or other app or whatever might be causing these issues that weren't there before I restore all my settings?

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk
    I would suggest clearing the cache in recovery and see if that helps fix your issues. Follow the instructions on the Sprint page to get you into the recovery, except select the clear/wipe cache partition rather than factory reset.

Perform a hardware factory reset - LG G2

Reboot then see if you are still have issues.