Every now and again( but it's doing it more and more lately) I'll be doing something and I'll randomly drop 3g and voice( both icons will be blank or light grey. Then a few seconds later they will come back fine like nothings wrong. Anyone have a fix for this, Sprint keeps saying there's nothing they can do about it, and the last time they said I should do a factory reset but I don't think that will fix the issue.
Sent from my LG G2 on the Now Network2001 Dodge Dakota "daily"
Still looking for a play toy :/
Lg Marquee > Droid 1 > Droid X2 > Galaxy Note 2 "The Beast" > Lg G2 > HTC One M8 > Samsung Galaxy S5
- 04-02-2014, 01:50 AM #2
- By kathyathome in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2014, 02:46 AM
- By twick75 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 27Last Post: 05-30-2014, 11:44 AM
- By Carlesthetics in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:59 PM
- By doboYeee in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-31-2014, 08:26 PM
- By waz ahmer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-31-2014, 10:37 AM