Does anyone else pop the roaming triangle on call?

BecomingDeath13

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed that when I make or receive calls LTE disappears (as expected) but gets replaced by the roaming triangle. I've switched my network to home only for fear of my phone grabbing calls on a different network.
Anyone else noticed this?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

jpdaballa

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
that wasn't something i was really paying attention to, but i did notice it happening a lot recently since i did the kitkat update. where are you located?

i'm in los angeles

sljohnson84

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Sprint doesn't charge for roaming anyways. Doesn't matter. They realize that their network is not up to par to everyone else's. So as long as you don't abuse it horribly, they won't charge. I leave the roaming on and available.

Posted via Android Central App

BecomingDeath13

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
The network is fine over here, and last I checked there's a 300MB limit for roaming data, and any calls while roaming use up minutes.
Honestly though, since LTE lit up over here I'd rather be on Sprint than Verizon or anyone else. The speeds are faster.

Anyway, I just thought having the roaming icon pop up while on a call was strange.

-Adam-
Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

rcdietz1

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Try going into Setting, Roaming, and make sure both Domestic voice roaming and Domestic data roaming, have check marks next to them. Not positive, but I think this may do away with the warning.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power